Regular price $90.00
I started making art soon after seeing authentic African artwork at the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. I was in total awe. Manuel was inspired by my visit there.
- Manuel is uniquely mounted on a painted 6"x 4"x 2" canvas. It weighs 1 lbs.
- The face is formed with hand coiled wire, black beads, matte white rocks, textured white cloth, multicolor amber beads.
- Manuel wears two pair of wearable raku earrings.
- The face beams with a pink crackle glaze and copper red lips.
- wearable earrings included
- Ready to be hung!