Sale Sold out
Regular price $80.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
I started making mask soon after seeing authentic African artwork at the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. I was in total awe. Makeda means she who discovers the soul of others and things was inspired by my visit there.
- Makeda has a two tone metallic copper gold complexion.
- She is 7" x 5" and weighs 1lbs.
- Makeda has over 20 handmade raku fired beads.
- She has over 100 mini amber and red beads twisted as hair.
- Makeda has over 10 feet of copper coiled 16 gauge wire hair.