This is a Raku mask.
You have to love Jaja's honey mustard speckled face!
I had no idea that her face would turn out with the speckles.
With them, she seem to be a peace having them!
I started making art soon after seeing authentic African artwork at the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. I was in total awe. Jaja was inspired by my visit there.
- Jaja has a honey yellow and complexion with speckled brown lips!
- She is 5”x 7”" and weighs 13 ozs.
- Jaja has an awesome blue tribal bead.
- She has an assortment of handmade and tribal painted beads
- Jaja over 20 feet of coiled 16 gauge copper wire hair.
- You enjoy having Jaja in that special spot only you can envision.