In my mind a clay sculpture should be something pleasant, cheerful and thought provoking. There are many unpleasant things in life. I don't want to create more of them. - Lester Jones
"Honestly, I can not explain where this desire to make Gloria comes from. When I created my first raku fired sculpture , I was amazed at how well my homemade metallic copper green glaze worked with the body.
It was a good match with the honey brown complexion and the colorful eye shadows I am beginning to use with my new sculptures.
- Gloria sits 9" x 6" x 6" and weighs 1.11 lbs.
- She has long 16 gauge wire eyelashes .
- Gloria complexion is cocoa brown.
- She wears a dark brown metallic dress.
- Gloria sits with her arms at her side.
- She will bring happiness to your home!
Instant Message or Chat with me.
Check out our Shipping and Return policy