Learning to sculpt is really a matter of learning to see - to see correctly - and that means a good deal more than merely looking with the eye.- Lester Jones
I started making art mask soon after seeing authentic African artwork at the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. I was in total awe. Daya was inspired by my visit there.
- Daya is 4" x 7" and weighs 12 ozs.
- Daya's face is a lovely smoky black.
- She has a textured metallic braid completely around her head.
- Daya also has off white dread locks.
- She also has over 30 feet of coiled black and silver wire as hanging braids.
- Got Questions????
- Instant Message or Chat with me.
Move Quick on Diya!
Shipping and Returns