I started making art soon after seeing authentic African artwork at the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. I was in total awe. Carmon was inspired by my visit there.
- Carmon's charm and mystic appeal is a keeper.
- He is 4" x 6" x 1.5" mounted on canvas and painted soft gray.
- Carmon is raku fired with white crackle glazes.
- His hair is made of handmade beads and over 20 feet of wire coils.
- Compare Carmon's features to Candice.
They are similar in size but both have two wonderful personalities.
Carmon is ready to be hung!
Instant Message or Chat with me.